According to Facebook community in 2018 there is a scam in users ID. since the issue is stopped a new issue rose up.
- Do not use Facebook password anywhere else.( there are people who just use same password for all the social media like Twitter ,google , Instagram and everywhere but that is not a problem the problem lies where you use the same password in third party sites. you should not use your Facebook password in advertisements)
- Always login to Facebook through facebooks custom homepage.( there are sites which create pages exactly the same of facebooks login page and steals your facebook password when you type your password in their page. so always use www.facebook.com . see the interagency in stealing your password)
- Do not share your password with anyone ( most common what everyone says but this very important)
- Use some more extra difficult keywords in your password. ( use some difficult symbols like @#$%& in password.)
- Don’t use your personal details like name in the password you are using( many Facebook users just use their user name as their password this is very dangerous that it is very easy to predict your password. Fun fact: comment me how many of you were using your mobile number as your password)
- Don’t forget to log out your Facebook account if you login your account in your friend’s device.
- Use a antivirus in your your PC ( a recent study have discovered that a virus can copy whatever type no matters if you type your password)
- Check the requirements before downloading any file from unknown sources.