Youtube have all the healthy information in it. There are videos which is very much useful and informative.
If you have to download it then the only option which 80℅ people knows is just by saving it to offline. But it is not convenient for every one because if you are out of storage and want to save your videos to your hard disk then you will have no option on the youtube videos you have saved.
So in this post I’m going to tell you the two ways by which you can you can save your YouTube videos to your gallery not inside youtube app.
1st method:copying the link.
- Play the video on YouTube which you want to download.
- Click on share option that is available under the video.
- Click on copy to clipboard or copy link.
- Go the link savefromnet.
- Paste your link on the search board and now you can find download links of your video in many quality.
- Go to your browser and search for YouTube.com
- There find your video which you have to download.
- On the URL bar of your browser you will find the URL address starting with
- Replace m. With ss and search. You will be redirected to a page were you can find all the download links.