Hey, Gamers! Your one-stop destination for the best offline open world games for android and ios games out there! I’m your friend ‘Elango’ and this is the list of ’10 Best OFFLINE OPEN WORLD games for Android and ios’!
Make sure to share this list if you enjoy it and now without wasting any time, let’s get into the topic.
Here is the List OF 10 Best OFFLINE OPEN WORLD games for Android and ios:
So let us kick off our list with ‘Zombie Offroad Safari’ by DogByte Games. It is an addictive racing game with a fun zombie twist. And at only 85 MB, it’s easy to understand why this game has received so many good reviews from fans. Here you’ll find yourself investigating the range of projections as you search for treasures and upgrades, all while defeating swarms of zombies. As you proceed, you’ll open new vehicles and customization advantages for your truck.
- You will get 6 sandbox regions to explore. Remember, it is filled with zombies and fun!
- There are around 12 vehicles to unlock. You can strike, all with individual capabilities. You have right from Police car to monster truck and much more.
- Cars are equipped with different weapons like Machine-gun, shotgun, rocket launcher, electric gun. You can unlock and use against the zombies.
- You have several tests to achieve. There are modes like checkpoint hunt, pathfinding, a boss fight that will keep you entertained.
Next on the list we have ‘Nimian Legends’. This game is from the indie developer Protopop Games and this game is one of the best offline open-world games for android. Nimian Legends will let you choose between story and travel mode. You should pick depending on whether you want a pre-written adventure, or build your own! This is a fantasy RPG game with wonderful graphics. This game requires 429 MB of storage space. But you will feel satisfied when you see these stunning graphics. Additionally Your character will also obtain shapeshifting abilities. This will allow you to distant examine the map. The map has a wide range of different creatures. So, try to explore them all.
- The beautiful graphics brings us very pleasurable gameplay. Just EXPLORE the open-world AND enjoy the STORY MODES.
- This game has a unique feature that gives you more access to the characters. The SHAPE CHANGE POWERS.
- Some features like Photo Mode gives you a chance to become a wonderful natural photographer.
- This whole game doesn’t have any ads or any purchases. So No Ads and No In-Game Purchases.
Next on our list is one of a popular game. I am sure you all have heard of – Minecraft, by Mojang! You can actually create anything from a tiny dog house to an immense Palace. We should also remember that this game is one of the best offline open world games for android. You can craft weapons and armor. There are many things other defending off crowds and monsters alike. Minecraft also has a multiplayer feature that allows you to play this game online with colleagues, cool isn’t it? You’ll have the option to play in the creative mode that includes infinite resources. In survival mode you should begin with zero resources and you have to mine to collect supplies.
- Minecraft have one of the best command systems. It has Slash commands which give you very easy control over your character.
- You can expand your efficiency of the game by available Add-Ons. Those Add-Ons will give you new data-driven behaviors in the game.
- It has also got a multiplayer feature that allows up to 10 players to play together.
- You can also discover the new creation on the community page and recreate new awesome things.
4) Off The Road
The next game on this list is ‘Off The Road’. Yeah, this is another cool game from DogByte Games on this list. This is a driving simulator game that has great practical vehicle damage. It also simulates actual tire-pressure which varies based on weight. You won’t get bored because Off the road comes with endless research, tons of difficulties, collectibles. It also has many monster cars to unlock. Once you start driving I am sure that you won’t be able to stop playing this game. Yeah, this is so much addictive. Play a lot of challenges and meanwhile explore the open world on foot, or by car, boat, or helicopter. Try it once because it is available at the only cost of 180mb!
- Explore all 22 off-road cars in the game. Play smart to unlock and drive all the beautiful cars.
- Whenever you get bore on driving on roads, try driveable boats, helicopters. You will feel the real blastic adventure in this game.
- Don’t underestimate this game by just giving a glance. There are tons of challenges to beat. They are really hard at higher levels.
- Unlike other car games, you should collect card crowds to unbar new cars. Rather than cards, there are tons of other collectibles collectibles
Moving on, we have Gangstar Vegas from Gameloft. This is one of an android game that is the same as PC games. The game has stunning graphics where you’ll play as a martial arts star. As you move on in the game, at one point you end up falling into the world of crime. You can also get unlimited sandbox fun. There are lots of things that you can do in the game rather than just playing the story mode. You can do stunts with ragdoll physics, lots of challenges to complete, and addictive club games. This game takes up 2.1 GB space in your mobile, but after playing the game you can clearly get to know that it is really worth your storage space. You will never get bored in this never-ending challenges and quests. And if you feel it wasn’t enough, there’s a zombie mode too.
- You can experience a Wild OPEN WORLD Rendezvous. The story mode is amazing and it does have a good storyline.
- Start your soul by racing in Vegas, but the story goes when you start boxing for the mafia cartel.
- You should not stop fighting for your life. Travel through several action-packed callings. The missions are over 80in number.
- The game is full of theft, auto racing, shooting, roaming, and fun TPS action. There is never-ending fun waiting for you in this game.
- You will get the chance to try out a great variety of fabulous weapons, including many guns. There are grenade launchers, lasers, swords, sniper rifles, rockets, and many other things.
Next on this list we have well know Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. This game is from videogame legend, The Rockstar Games. The download storage is on the higher side at 2.1GB, but it is worth every penny. Let us confirm it by seeing the massiveness of five-star reviews that shows that it’s clearly worth it. You can also play this game on wireless controllers because it has wireless controller compatibility. There is no way that you won’t get dissatisfied as there is no downside in choosing to play this game on mobile. This is a high-energy action game that has a massive map in which you can roam around or complete the pre-written action story. Rockstar promises over 70 hours of gameplay on this map. Yeah, its a massive open-world map, and the map covers the three major cities in San Andreas.
- This android game has been remastered with high-resolution graphics especially for mobile phones. There are a lot of improvements including lighting improvements, inbuilt enriched color palette, and refined character models.
- This game has Cloud save support. So you can play across all your mobile devices and you will not lose your progress at any point in your life.
- The control system is very simple as it has Double analog stick controls. This can be used for full camera and movement control.
- This mobile version is Compatible with the MoGa Wireless Game Controllers and for special Bluetooth and USB gamepads.
- You can enhance your visual experience with adjustable graphic settings.
Moving on we have another GTA titled game, Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars. This wonderful game was built again by Rockstar Games. This game comes with a huge storyline and many side missions. There are many addictive mini games that you need to complete. You can find a lot of collectibles all around the map and it is not surprising from a rockstar game. The main character of this story seeks a lot of money and power and you will play this character. This a unique style of GTA game because the gameplay feels like an RPG game but you will love it. The size of the game is 879 MB and I am sure you will not stop playing this game once you start to play.
- This game has one the best storyline that gives you a dramatic feel to it and I am sure you will like it. There are tons of side-missions, addictive mini-games all around the map.
- Unlike other open-world games this time it supports the widescreen resolution. It also supports Android TV devices.
- After the latest update, It has got highly customizable touchscreen controls.
- This game comes with enhanced graphics and has a lot of effects to show us the details like explosion effects, lightning effects, etc.
- The mobile version is Compatible with the MoGa Wireless Game Controllers and for special Bluetooth and USB gamepads.
The next game on our list is Go To Street 2. This game is developed by Leisure Games. This is a racing game but it will let you travel throughout the city. This game needs only 261MB of storage. If you are searching for a racing game that gives you the opportunity to roam around the map this game will perfectly suit you. Unlike other racing games in which you have to only concentrate on the race track, this game will take you off the track with beautiful sceneries as it was the wish of many racing gamers. You can collect items to upgrade your vehicle and start to roam around the huge map.
- You will get lots and lots of interesting places to visit in this game. Some interesting places are Fitness club, Dance club, Auto Salon, Hotel room, and many much more.
- There are lots of other activities that you can do in this game like Swimming, Taxi driving that will keep you entertained.
- This game has an extra Helicopter controller that will help you to control helicopters easily.
- The game has a very easy control system and Fantastic graphics. You have the control of the character in a third-person view.
Our next game for today’s list is Payback 2. This is a GTA-style racing battle game developed by Apex Designs. It also has the feature to play online with friends but it also has the offline mode to follow the action. So, you should know that you can play with other players across the world in leaderboard challenges. This game has got right from tank battles to high-speed helicopter races. You are in the center of the action as you play the main character of the game. There is something called endless replayability which gives us the idea that you would never run out of challenges. What are you waiting for? Start racing!
- There is a discrete Battle in this game. There are around 50 campaign operations and those features a huge street brawl, rocket car races, and much more!
- You can play this game online to get Upon the Society. Battle with your friends near you or with other gamers around the world to move up on the leader boards.
- There are different types of challenges available in this game like weekly challenges, monthly challenges, and even hourly challenges. You should always try to overwhelm other players in new events.
- As I told before this game has ENDLESS REPLAYABILITY. You can also create your custom game modes in choosing between cities, weapons, and characters.
10) Radiation Island
The last game on this list is Radiation Island. This is a survival game that has action accent to it. This game is officially developed by Atypical Games and launched with the capability to play in android right from version 5.0. In this game you can craft weapons, battle with zombies, explore deserted villages, and old military compounds but the main mission is to try to remain as long enough to get back home. The storyline goes like, you will be transported to an alternate earth where you have nothing but your life. You have been driven to survive by hunting, fishing, and fighting. Along with your work you should reveal the hidden mysteries of this reality to get back to the real world.
- The gameplay has a unique graphics and environment that gives you a wonderful experience with open-world games.
- This game has a first-person shooter(FPS) feature that gives you an opportunity to get a wonderful experience.
- The control buttons are easily accessible so, you can control your character very easily. I hope you will get a lightning speed reflex very soon with these controls.
- A lot of puzzles are waiting for you in this game. All these puzzles will take you to the next level or next stage where you can discover many places and unlock weapons.
So that’s all for today guys. I hope you like these games and comment on the comment section If I missed any games that deserves a place in this offline open-world game for android.
- 5 Best Apps For WhatsApp Status Making On Android!
- How to use Khata Book App: Step-by-step beginner’s guide
- Whatsapp Opening Or Running Slowly? Try This To Fix
- 8 Useful Apps In Lockdown For Android
- 5 Easy Ways To Customize Samsung Galaxy Smartphones